THE APPLIED GROUP's partners have individually participated in the following transactions:
- ViaStar Energy, Inc.: ViaStar provided utility management technology and services throughout the United States. ViaStar's Billing and Customer Service division, which provided utility billing and back office customer service to the utility and multi-tenant markets, was purchased in 2008 to Irvine, CA based NWP Services under confidential terms. ViaStar's Automated Meter Reading technology, which provided fixed-network automated meter reading technologies to the utility market; was acquired by a Fortune 500 global communications company in 2007.
- SUPPORT NET: Support Net provided IBM® hardware solutions and proprietary software solutions to resellers across the U.S. in the mid-tier business system market. Support Net, IBM's® largest such supplier, achieved $600M in annual revenue with over 300 employees, prior to being acquired by Arrow Electronics® in 1999, under confidential terms.
- COLE Marketing: Cole Marketing provided various sales and marketing functions for the "Cole®"" natural calcium spring water brand. Cole Marketing's rights were transferred in a transaction with New York venture capital group in 2006, under confidential terms.
- STARCOM BROADBAND: StarCom Broadband provided cable television and high-speed data throughout the mid-west. StarCom completed transactions for its subscriber base, cable and data assets with Comcast®, Time Warner® and Insight Communication® in 2001.
- Caldera Development: Caldera Development, an affiliate of National Retail Properties (NNN), focused its real estate development on office and retail commercial properties. Caldera has been involved in the development of small office, strip-center retail centers, and a 430,000sf lifestyle center.